- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
PLANTAGO TINCTURE 50ml
Latin name: Plantago major
Plantago has a rich herbal history since ancient times for use as a first aid herb to use ‘on the spot’. It is highly rated for many common outdoor happenings including bites, cuts, grazes, stinging from other plants etc. Also use in chronic skin conditions and general weakness of the nervous system..Plantago is at least as good on the inside as it is as an external healer. It has exceptional healing and soothing qualities and it can be most helpful for a damaged intestinal lining or a damaged lining of the urinary tract as it seem to possess marked astringent properties. It’s sedative influence upon pain in the nerves of the face, relieves many cases of earache and toothache.
Our tinctures are made with hand-harvested plants from the island of Samothraki and local bio-organic 40 vol. alcohol. They can be used directly under the tongue or diluted in some water, juice or tea. 10-15 drops 3 times per day.
- Wound healing, antipyretic, antitussive, anti-infective, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, laxative, astringent and hemostatic ,adjective,expectorant and antimicrobial,anti-toxic,anti-histamine,styptic and diuretic.
- Inflammations of the intestinal tract ,colicky pains, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, internal – external bleeding gastric ulcers, hemorrhoids. Irregular bowel syndrome and constipation.
- It may be useful for glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Topicaly for earache and toothache.
- Externaly for wound healing.
- Itching or irritation on the skin, cure of the bites of venomous serpents, spiders, and poisonous insects, poison-ivy rashes, minor sores, and boils.
Plantago , is likely safe for most people when taken by mouth with enough water!. Be sure to take black psyllium with plenty of water. Minor adverse reactions include flatulence, bloating, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and sternum pain. In some people can cause allergic reactions such as runny nose, red eyes, rash, and asthma, or, rarely, a life-threatening reaction called anaphylaxis.If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Don’t use Plantago if you have constipation.
Don’t use If you have an esophageal problem or swallowing disorder.
Stop using Plantago at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Baba Jaga Σαμοθράκη