- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
STINGING NETTLE TINCTURE 50ml
Latin name: Urtica dioica
The plant has a long history of use as a source for traditional medicine, food, tea, and textile raw material in ancient societies.
The herbs strengthens and supports the whole body. Traditionaly is used as a spring tonic as it contains many Nutrients.Nettle is recognized as one of the great cleansing herbs and has been widely used for the treatment of rheumatism, gout, kidney stones and chronic skin diseases, especially nervous eczema. Is a great antioxidant and protects your liver by toxins.
Our tinctures are made with hand-harvested plants from the island of Samothraki and local bio-organic 40 vol. alcohol. They can be used directly under the tongue or diluted in some water, juice or tea. 10-15 drops 3 times per day.
- Stinging nettle offers a variety of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, polyphenols and pigments.
- Detoxifying and diuretic remedy, stimulate the kidneys, detoxify the blood and protect your liver against damage by toxins, heavy metals and inflammation.
- Used for allergies, as hayfever,an allergy caused by pollen or dust.
- May help reduce prostate size and treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland in men.
- Relieves inflammatory conditions.
- Can be used to boost and encourage the production of healthy milk in both humans and animals.
- Might reduce pain in people with osteoarthritis.
- For urinary tract infections (UTI), urinary tract inflammation, and kidney stones (nephrolithiasis).
- Externaly can be used for burns by applying to them well wetted linen cloths with the tincture.
- For bleeding , ulcers and chronic skin diseases, especially eczema.
Stinging nettle is a safe herb to consume in moderate amounts. However, side effects can include:stomach problems, urinary issues, sweating, hives or rashes, diarrhea.
If you have low blood pressure or kidney problems discuss stinging nettle with your healthcare provider before startin it.
Nettle interacts with several medications so please speak to your doctor before consuming stinging nettle if you’re taking one of the following: Blood thinners, Blood pressure medication, Diuretics (water pills), Diabetes medication, Lithium
Baba Jaga Σαμοθράκη